Greenline Group is a leading EU supplier of Boric Acid producing and offering the product packed in 25kg and bulk bags.
We are also a Boric Acid distributor, covering the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Boric Acid is a colourless soluble crystal and is commonly used:-
- as an insecticide; although deadly to insects, Boric Acid is low in toxicity to people, pets and other non target animals, as well as being odourless, non staining and contains no volatile solvents
- for wood preservation preventing and destroying rot in timbers. Boric Acid inhibits the growth of fungus and can therefore prevent rotting and insect attack
- in washing & cleaning products
- in anti-freeze products
- in heat transfer fluids
- in lubricants and greases
- in adhesives and sealants
- for textile treatment products and dyes
- in water treatment products
- in fillers, putties, plasters and modelling clay
- in pH regulators
- for welding & soldering products
If you would like a quote or require more information about how Greenline Group can supply you with Boric Acid please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly or phone us on +31558448049.
|25KG BAGS||BULK BAGS|