Greenline Group is a leading EU supplier of Phosphoric Acid packed in 1000 Litres.
We are also a Phosphoric Acid distributor, covering the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Food-grade phosphoric acid (additive E338) is used to acidify foods and beverages such as various colas and jams, providing a tangy or sour taste. Soft drinks containing phosphoric acid, which would include Coca-Cola, are sometimes called phosphate sodas or phosphates.
Specific applications of Phosphoric Acid include:
- In anti-rust treatment by phosphate conversion coating
- As an external standard for phosphorus-31 nuclear magnetic resonance.
- In phosphoric acid fuel cells.
- In activated carbon production.
- In compound semiconductor processing, to etch Indium gallium arsenide selectively with respect to indium phosphide.
- In microfabrication to etch silicon nitride selectively with respect to silicon dioxide.
- As a pH adjuster in cosmetics and skin-care products.
- As a sanitizing agent in the dairy, food, and brewing industries.
If you would like a quote or require more information about how Greenline Group can supply you with Phosphoric Acid please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly or phone us on +31 (0) 613 504 771.
|Technical Grade||Food Grade|