Greenline Group is a leading EU supplier of Potassium Metabisulphite packed in 1, 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 200, 220 & 1000 Litres.
We are also a Potassium Metabisulphite distributor, covering the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Potassium Metabisulphite is a common wine or must additive and is sometimes used in the brewing industry to inhibit the growth of wild bacteria and fungi.
It is also used in the following:
- sometimes added to lemon juice as a preservative
- the textile industry for dyeing and cotton printing
- sometimes used to precipitate gold from solution in aqua regia (as an alternative to sodium sulfite)
- photographic developers and solutions used in photographic fixing
- as a bleaching agent in the production of coconut cream
- as a preservative
- tint etching iron-based metal samples for microstructural analysis
If you would like a quote or require more information about how Greenline Group can supply you with Potassium Metabisulphite please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly or phone us on +31 (0) 613 504 771.
|25L||200L||220L||1000L IBC||25KG BAGS||BULK BAGS||BULK LOADS|
|Technical Grade||Food Grade|