Greenline Group is a leading European supplier of Sodium Bromate packed in 25kg bags & bulk bags.
We are also a Sodium Bromate distributor, covering the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Sodium Bromate is a white crystalline product and naturally odorless.
Sodium Bromate is commonly used:-
- in the textile industry as an auxiliary agent to assist with the printing and dyeing of the materials
- in the hairdressing industry as a neutraliser for permanent waves, it can also lighten or fade hair colour. Sodium Bromate is used more in perms for African Caribbean hair due to having a softer action on the hair rather than Hydrogen Peroxide
- within chemical synthesis and analytical reagents used to cause chemical reactions
- in pools and spas as a disinfectant
- in gold mining as a gold solvent when used with sodium bromide
- in photography, prepared with silver bromide
If you would like a quote or require more information about how Greenline Group can supply you with Sodium Bromate please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly or phone us on +31 (0) 613 504 771.
|25KG BAGS||BULK BAGS|