Greenline Group is a leading supplier of Sodium Metabisulphite packed in 25, 200, 220 & 1000 litres, 25kg bags, bulk bags and bulk loads.
We are also a Sodium Metabisulphite distributor, covering the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Sodium Metabisulphite is fine white granular product with a pungent sulphurous odour.
We offer Sodium Metabisulphite as powder or as a solution (known as Sodium Bisulphite as a solution) to a number of strengths.
Sodium Metabisulphite is commonly used:
- in the food and beverage industry as a preservative and for treatment of different food stuffs, because it does not affect the taste of the food stuff and does not change it
- in the treatment of waste water due to its excellent ability to remove different types of toxic substances, i.e oil drilling (off shore) and mining
- as a reducing agent in the textile industry and chemical industry
- as a bleaching agent for brightening or stain removal in the pulp and paper industry, in the textile industry and other industries
- in the photographic industry as a preservative against oxidization, for stabilizing and for acidification
- in the tanning industry it is used in tanning processes
- as a cement additive
- in cosmetics formulations
- in rubber and plastic processing
- in wood processing
If you would like a quote or require more information about how Greenline Group can supply you with Sodium Metabisulphite please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly or phone us on +31558448049.
|25L||200L||220L||1000L IBC||25KG BAGS||BULK BAGS||BULK LOADS|
|Technical Grade||Food Grade|