Greenline Group is a leading European supplier of Sodium Nitrite, producing and offering the product in 25, 200, 220,1000 Litre, 25kg bag, bulk bags and bulk loads.
We are also a Sodium Nitrite distributor, covering the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Sodium Nitrite is an odourless product or a white or slightly yellow appearance. We offer Sodium Nitrite in both solid and liquid form, to a variety of strengths.
Sodium Nitrite is commonly used:-
- within the food industry, as most meats are cured using Sodium Nitrite
- using Sodium Nitrite to cure meats helps to preserve the meat and delay the onset of botulism (a deadly disease that can be borne in spoiled foods)
- curing meat with Sodium Nitrite can also benefit the flavour of the meat and assist the development of the bright pink shade once cooked
- within the botanical industry such as fertilisers, as well as herbicides and insecticides. This is because Sodium Nitrite helps to kill off the living organisms that can create a threat to plant life.
- to form dyes for the colouring of linens
- in the construction industry; it is used as an additive in the manufacturing of concrete
- in emulsion paints
- in the oil industry to prevent corrosion of the heating oil storage tanks, it also helps in the cutting and drilling of oils
- in hydraulic fluids
- in lubricants
- in the Metal Industry; it is used as an accelerator in cold phosphating and it assists in the making of baths and the bluing of steel, also descaling steels and cast iron.
- an additive for aluminium alloys
- Sodium Nitrite acts as a corrosion inhibitor for iron, steel and water cooling circuit systems
If you would like a quote or require more information about how Greenline Group can supply you with Sodium Nitrite please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly or phone us on +31 (0) 613 504 771.
Click here to view more products from our Food & Beverage sector
|25L||200L||220L||1000L IBC||25KG BAGS||BULK BAGS||BULK LOADS|
|Technical Grade||Food Grade|